In 2006, Dr.-Ing. Philipp Schlautmann founded the company MTplus with the aim of developing mechatronic products.
Before graduating with a degree in mechanical engineering, Philipp Schlautmann completed an apprenticeship as a toolmaker and gained practical experience in this profession.
In the course of time, an extensive machine park was built up. In addition to numerous production machines, Rapit prototyping systems for real-time applications are also available.
MTplus offers comprehensive development methodologies for the development of complex systems:
- FEM and MBS simulation,
- manufacturing of mechanical and electronic components
A small team of highly motivated employees quickly puts their ideas into practice.
Mechatronic product development is carried out by Philipp Schlautmann and includes:
control engineering and
MTplus has built up a strong network since its foundation and cooperates with external experts in many projects:
- Aerodynamics and Fiber Composites Silence Aircraft and StriekAir,
- Microcontoller programming: IMK
- Real-time simulation hardware and software: iXtronics and dSPACE
- In terms of production technology, we are supported by companies in the surrounding area, so that we have access to all common production methods from laser cutting, eroding to honing.
For questions and further information please contact the owner Philipp Schlautmann. You can reach us by phone at +49 2948 9493425 or write us a message.